Products are for viewing only.
online purchasing is not available.
Call or email us with any questions.
Butchering a deer may seem like an easy task, but most hunters lose a great deal of valuable meat due to lack of knowledge and proper equipment. Remember the rule of thumb is less than 50% of field dressed animal is what you should expect. Bones, fat, skin, fur, and organs makeup most of the deer.
Please, Check in at the Front Office First.
During off season certain products are not available, such as: HUNTER TWIGGS, SMOKED BRATWURST, CHEESY-JALAPEÑO BRATS, FRESH LINK SAUSAGE, FRESH PHILLY CHEESE BRATS. If you have any questions please contact Walsh’s 989-453-2961.
- EARLY ANTLERLESS FIREARMSept. 19-Sept. 20
- Liberty HuntSept. 12-Sept. 15
(Youth and Hunters with Disabilities Hunt)
- Independence HuntOct. 15-Oct.18
(Hunters with Disabilities Hunt)
- ArcheryOct. 1-Nov. 14
- Regular FirearmNov. 15-Nov. 30
- MuzzleloadingZone 1: Dec. 4-Dec. 13
- Zone 2:Dec. 4-Dec. 13
- Zone 3:Dec. 4-Dec. 13
- Late Anterless FirearmDec. 14-Jan. 1